If you have any more than SGD 5,000.00 in your combined Xfers balance at the end of the day, the excess funds will be moved out of either General or Digital Goods wallet and into your "Temporary Holding Balance" - this means that the excess funds will be available for you to withdraw from the dashboard at any time thereafter.
- You can access this logging into your Xfers dashboard, below the Digital Goods Wallet on the landing page, then choose “Withdraw”.
- Temporary Holding Balance wallet will appear and can be withdrawn from under "Select Wallet" or directly from landing page You should then see your wallets displayed like so:
- After clicking the button for Temporary Holding Balance, you will be directed to a page exactly the same as the withdrawal submission page for General or Digital Goods wallet.
- The remaining withdrawal amount is reflected below "enter amount", user will not be able to withdraw amount > stated amount
- For Digital Goods wallet, 2FA authentication is implemented to heighten security before withdrawal is submitted
- For Digital Goods wallet, user has the option to withdraw into blockchain address or bank account
- User is able to add bank account/manage a bank account and verify bank account when asked to select the bank account to withdraw to
Please note that in this withdrawal request, you have to withdraw at least SGD 10.00, or your full wallet balance.