Your personal data will be retained or removed in accordance with our obligations under regulations of both the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), and the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). As a company operating in the financial industry, we are subject to regulations by MAS. These regulations include rules on how we collect and retain data.
Articles in this section
- How does Xfers use my personal data?
- What policies does Xfers have in place to protect my privacy?
- Can I opt not to share my personal data? Will I still be allowed to sign up?
- What will happen to my personal data if I terminate my Xfers account?
- Will any of my documents or spending data be shared with third parties?
- If I have further questions about my personal data who do I contact?
- I don’t want to receive marketing emails. What should I do?