First, check your deposit details that can be found from your bank transaction page and double check the following:
- Is the Xfers bank account number correct?
- Did you send the funds from the correct source bank account?
- Is your 8-digit handphone number in the comments/initials of the transfer? Is it correct?
- Was the deposit processed vis FAST (ICT), and not GIRO (ITR) transfer?
- Is the amount that you transfer same as a top up request that you made?
If you have followed the top up instructions correctly, you should expect the funds to be credited within a few minutes. There is no need to file a claim.
If you do not see your funds in your Xfers account within one day, it might be because you did not follow the top up instructions correctly. By that, you should take a screenshot of the bank transfer that you have done, then fill up and submit this form.