No. As we only allow linked bank accounts for deposit funds, if an unauthorized bank account makes a transfer, the system will label it as an undeclared source. We need you to register the bank account first to get the funds will be credited manually to your Xfers wallet. You can register the bank account here.
Articles in this section
- How do I view the deposit requests that I have made?
- I have made a deposit request, but why don’t I see the funds in my Xfers wallet?
- Why is my Xfers balance not reflecting on the merchant side?
- How do I deposit funds into my Xfers account?
- Why can’t I deposit into my Xfers account? (Digital Goods Wallet)
- Which bank account should I send funds into?
- Which banks can I use to transfer funds into my Xfers account?
- Are there any fees for not following the correct fund deposit procedure?
- How long does it take for my deposit to be seen in my Xfers wallet?
- Are there any fees for depositing into my Xfers account?