To reset your password, go to the sign in page at the Xfers website and click the ‘Forgot’ button. This should send an email to you with instructions on how to restore access to your account.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for an Xfers account?
- I received a notice that I have two existing accounts in Xfers. Why did this happen? What do I do?
- My account seems to be locked. How do I unlock it?
- Can I open an account on someone else’s behalf?
- I signed up for a merchant account by mistake. How do I cancel it?
- I’ve lost my password. How can I regain access to my account?
- I’m having trouble with getting the OTP to work. What do I do?
- I need to disable/reset my account’s Google Authenticator (2FA). How do I do it?
- I want to permanently close my Xfers account. How do I delete it?
- I currently have a guest account in Xfers. How do I convert it into a regular personal account?