Account limits are monetary measures imposed on users who use Xfer’s Digital Goods feature. Limits apply only to digital goods purchases (e.g digital products, in-game credits, etc). Refundable transactions are not subjected to this limitation.
Articles in this section
- Will I get higher account limits if I signed up for a Merchant account?
- What are account limits & tiers?
- How can I upgrade my tier? Are there specific requirements?
- I do not have a Notice of Assessment from IRAS. What can I submit instead?
- How long does the tier upgrade process usually take?
- Why was my VIP Buyer application rejected?
- Is it possible to have a higher limit than that of a VIP Buyer?
- I seem to have a set limit of only $3,000 per week. How do I increase this?