Depending on a number of reasons, based on the details on the IRAS Notice of Assessment that has been submitted. Reasons for rejection are usually specified on the notice that is sent via email.
Articles in this section
- Will I get higher account limits if I signed up for a Merchant account?
- What are account limits & tiers?
- How can I upgrade my tier? Are there specific requirements?
- I do not have a Notice of Assessment from IRAS. What can I submit instead?
- How long does the tier upgrade process usually take?
- Why was my VIP Buyer application rejected?
- Is it possible to have a higher limit than that of a VIP Buyer?
- I seem to have a set limit of only $3,000 per week. How do I increase this?