Yes. Identity verification and bank verification are two entirely different processes. All users, regardless of their current status or tier, are required to have their bank accounts verified.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for Bank Account verification?
- Why do I need to verify my bank account?
- My account has already been verified. Do I still need to submit a bank statement?
- Is there any alternative to submitting my bank statement?
- My bank does not issue a statement. What can I submit instead?
- Can I verify more than one bank account?
- I have a joint bank account. Can I link it to my Xfers account?
- Are there any implications if I chose not to verify my bank account?
- Are there any risks of my bank details being compromised? How do you make sure my information is secure?