As Xfers operates under the Monetary Authority of Singapore and its laws, we currently do not allow users residing in countries apart from Singapore to sign up for an account. This is also to limit our risks with who we do business with.
Articles in this section
- How do I verify my Xfers account?
- How long does the verification process take?
- What documents are users required to submit for verification?
- What are the formats accepted for verification documents?
- What if I do not have a Singapore-issued identification card?
- What if I do not have a Singapore phone number?
- What if I do not have a valid proof of address?
- My identity card has expired. Can I still sign up for an Xfers account?
- Why is selfie compulsory for verification?
- I am currently residing outside of Singapore. Can I sign up for an Xfers account?