Yes. As long as proper documents for each of the bank accounts are provided, you can register up to 2 bank accounts under your name. Joint bank accounts are not accepted.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for Bank Account verification?
- Why do I need to verify my bank account?
- My account has already been verified. Do I still need to submit a bank statement?
- Is there any alternative to submitting my bank statement?
- My bank does not issue a statement. What can I submit instead?
- Can I verify more than one bank account?
- I have a joint bank account. Can I link it to my Xfers account?
- Are there any implications if I chose not to verify my bank account?
- Are there any risks of my bank details being compromised? How do you make sure my information is secure?