The types of documents we accept are standardised in order to ensure that the information in our database is accurate and reliable. Apart from what is stated here, no other types of identity cards are accepted.
Articles in this section
- How long does the verification process take?
- What documents are users required to submit for verification?
- What are the formats accepted for verification documents?
- What if I do not have a Singapore-issued identification card?
- What if I do not have a Singapore phone number?
- What if I do not have a valid proof of address?
- My identity card has expired. Can I still sign up for an Xfers account?
- Why do I need to submit a selfie with my NRIC?
- I am currently residing outside of Singapore. Can I sign up for an Xfers account?
- I am a minor. Can I sign up for an Xfers account?